Friday, April 10, 2009

Springtime Sale



Gardener's Potting Bench now only $199 during our Springtime sale, normally priced at $250.

This fabulous potting bench is locally handcrafted in North Fork by McGowan's Mountain. It is manufactured from weather resistant redwood and cedar, includes two removable tubs that can be filled with soil, water and amendments for easy access during potting. They can also be used for tool storage when the bench is not actively in use.

The work bench top is multipurpose, adjustable for full platform work, or access to the left or right tubs as shown above. The top and bottom shelves are fixed and can be used for storing gardening accessories.

Visit us soon and take advantage of our Springtime sales going on.




© Copyright 2009 North Fork Hardware News

1 comment:

Farmer Jen said...

I have one of these McGowan's Mtn handmade potting benches. It is very useful all year long, but especially in the Spring when I am starting seedlings in little pots. I use one of the tub trays to store my garden hand tools and the other one I fill with moist potting soil when I am filling the small starter pots. Works great, and totally worth the money! I have seen other wooden potting benches for a much higher price.